Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Day 11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:14 am

My last day here. It’s been real guys

Day 11 200.gif?cid=89ab776d3l59dibpi5nuo9qe7dhnnyq4bx833z8t9qd3v1mq&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Okay I need to stop being pushing with the votes and just lay low. I think it’s dumb for Greg to want Christina out this round. Well I mean it’s better for me if Christina doesn’t go this round lmaoo but I need to smile and nod and just hope they don’t turn on me. I don’t think it’s smart for me to be pushing an agenda now after what Simon just said. I need to lay all the way low right now. Ugh I should have never said all that to Greg 😭

I need Rio and Roger out cause that puts me in the middle to decide if I want to go with Loki and Greg or Marty and Christina. I just don’t know if Greg realizes that’s what’s going to happen so he wants to cut Christina now. I know Roger and Rio would be pushing for me to go ugh. I just hope they stay strong and Greg is like Ky from bb23 who wants to take me to the end to beat me to prove a point 😂 Cause according to him “we’re playing similar games” lol

Like I said I just need to take it round by round and pray these people don’t turn on me. It would be a miracle at this point if they don’t but hey miracles happen.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 1:07 pm

I like how I told myself to lay low and not push an agenda and now I’m not laying low and still pushing an agenda with Greg. Omg it’s almost like I can’t help myself 😭 Greg is going to want me out next if I don’t stop 😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Hey John <3 is the twist over now?
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:01 pm

What did it say bestie
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Final 7 but I don’t remember if it’s after final 7 round is over or now lol just tell me 😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Y’all are probably going to think I’m insane but I have another plan 😂😂😂

So Greg wants Christina or Rio out this round and wants to save Roger for down the road. That means he’s going to put pressure on me to get Marty out soon. That’s not going to work for me because I need Marty in this game. He’s the only one that I know has my back and I want to go to the end with him. I also feel like Loki is genuine now and my ideal f3 would be me, Marty and Loki. I don’t see this happening if Greg is in the game. He’s way too calculated and he seems to want to protect Roger for whatever reason. He’s either going to try to cut me or cut my lifelines so I have no other route but to stick with him. If Rio goes this round then Greg is going to try to pull Roger in and then pressure me to vote out Marty and Christina. I would rather a route where I get to choose who I want to stick with. Loki never really pushes back and just lets me take the reigns so I need him without Greg around.

Now to my plan. If Greg doesn’t win immunity tonight I think I want him to be the one to go. BUT I can’t be anywhere near it. I’ll have to tell Marty that Greg is pushing for Christina to go this round and he told me he doesn’t want to stick with the remaining 5. Then I’m going to tell Marty that I have too much heat on me and I can’t be pushing any vote. I’ll tell him it’s better for him to ask Christina, Roger and Rio if they would be willing to make that move. Then tell them he’s leaving me out of it cause he doesn’t know if I’ll be on board. That way me and Marty don’t look as close anymore and I also don’t get heat if this works.

Then I’ll vote however Greg and Loki want me to so that it can look like I was blindsided. Marty would have to be the only one that knows I know so that I don’t get any heat for it. I’ll tell Marty that this is the only path for us to get to the end together. Then after the vote I’ll tell Loki that the 2 blues have been sneaking by for too long we need to get them out. I’ll say as angry as I am with Marty and Christina we need them and it’s even now with 2 on each side. Loki doesn’t really have a connection to anyone left so I know he’ll stick with me. Then me Marty, Loki and Christina vote the other two out. Then it’s Loki, me Marty and Christina final four and we can figure it out from there. Of course this only works if Roger and Rio don’t become comp beast but I feel like I would have the numbers to figure something else out.

I know it sounds insane!! But I feel like this is the only way I can control my path to that final

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:01 pm

A-

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Now girl was this essay really necessary?

Kylie Bunbury and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Sorry for the essays 😂😂😂

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Lemme just log RIGHT off
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Chucky wrote:

Now girl was this essay really necessary?

LMFAOO I need to write my thoughts out and read it back to see if I’m crazy
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:35 pm

I love your in depth confessionals! Keep up the great work!

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:22 pm

Remember the comp that was at 7? Lol

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:58 pm

I had so much going on I couldn’t focus on it 😭 Greg won anyway so my whole essay was a flop lmaoo

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:18 pm

So Greg and Loki are rats and they’ve been plotting this whole time. I really hope everyone stays strong and doesn’t get convinced to flip
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:56 pm

I really hope that Roger is genuine about voting Loki. If he is then that’s what Loki gets for thinking he can blindside me and vote out Christina. He’s not smart obviously because the blow up today showed how close me and Marty are and then he went to Marty of all people to try to flip to blindside me lmfaooo rookie. Anyway this makes my life easier to flip on them now because I had to write a whole essay to try to figure out how to do it. It’s a shame that I was just starting to trust Loki but I said on day 1 that anyone that picks Loki as a character is automatically untrustworthy and I was right.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:18 am

I think playing up my paranoia is one of my favorite things to do 😂 It makes it look like Simon was wrong and I’m not running anything. It makes them feel like they’re saving me and I’ll be indebted to them. Plus I think it brings people closer when they feel like both of you are getting through something together. I really feel like I’m in my villain era this season lmaoo

Anyway I’m at work but I’m going to prepare to get dragged in like 20 minutes 😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:59 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
I really hope that Roger is genuine about voting Loki. If he is then that’s what Loki gets for thinking he can blindside me and vote out Christina. He’s not smart obviously because the blow up today showed how close me and Marty are and then he went to Marty of all people to try to flip to blindside me lmfaooo rookie. Anyway this makes my life easier to flip on them now because I had to write a whole essay to try to figure out how to do it. It’s a shame that I was just starting to trust Loki but I said on day 1 that anyone that picks Loki as a character is automatically untrustworthy and I was right.

I’m such a flop LMFAOO
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:01 pm

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
He’s not smart obviously because the blow up today showed how close me and Marty are and then he went to Marty of all people to try to flip to blindside me lmfaooo rookie.

Day 11 Thinkaboutit-smart

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:07 pm

Greg saying he won threw me off. I never pictured Greg ever giving away his immunity. I completely forgot you could just lie about winning 😂

Greg Roberts and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Hahaha crazy eh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 11   Day 11 Icon_minitime