Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg & Hikari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Greg & Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Only the hosts, Greg, & Hikari have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:31 am

remember when you slaughtered my entire family and burned down my village yesterday?

Room for Greg & Hikari 200.gif?cid=89ab776dr4cq7hu7gebbk8rcylc4uwhj0fisf809npv0c00s&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:07 am

Omg Sad Dont say that im soooo sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:12 am

PLSSS you're good i needed a conversation starter. hey congratulations on merge and jury!! it's so nice to finally get to talk to you! you're playing as one of my favorite people so naturally i am so excited!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:32 pm

Thanks! Congrats to you too! Gregs an alright person to please as I suppose Room for Greg & Hikari 1f60b . How are you feeling about merge?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:43 pm

im lowkey rooting for you to win this season just because i think it would be fucking hilarious if greg finally won a forum game but it wasn't actually him.

im feeling alright! it's hard to get used to a new dynamic and group of people when just last round we were trying to do that all over again also. but i'm excited to move forward with everyone and get to know you all! how about you?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Hahah thanks! Exactly, I was just coming to terms with my new tribe and boom, merge! Im super nervous and this twist is going to make things super interesting!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:22 pm

yeah it's rough to have to adapt to a new setting every round for sure. i am too, i'm scared for this immunity tonight it sounds like endurance and i need my sleep
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:28 pm

Oh shit I didnt even read the hint!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:32 pm

yeah i was thinking endurance or like last to post gets eliminated!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Well hopefully one of us win! Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:09 pm

Hey! I just wanted to message you and let you know I genuinely want to work with you this game, and I will do everything in my power to protect you moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:12 pm

hey! i want to work with you too, i'm really glad you said this because i was feeling like i dont have a lot of people right now. it's so radio silent.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:21 pm

I know and I feel awful. I got you though you can trust me!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:22 pm

idk what happened yesterday. or with this vote. i didn't even hear barbies name. i feel like people are so stuck with this exorcist team thing that it makes people not want to work with me idk. i dont want to be tied to them all you know? thank you i have your back too
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 pm

Yeah i think the exorcist tribe winning so much definitely put a target on all your backs which sucks cause its not your fault… you didnt have a choice
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:55 pm

yeah i just hope people will stop looking at us like a huge group because i want to be my own person and make my own allegiances which is so hard being placed with other people, then nobody wants to work with you. i would've been down to break up a strong duo yesterday and vote her out.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm

Makes sense! Hopefully one of us will win immunity tonight! You killed it last night! ☺☺☺
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:21 pm

ahhh thank you so much!! good luck i hope we get this!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:19 pm

hey greg, what are you hearing? nobody is talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:35 pm

Roger and Han I have heard. Youre definitely safe.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:39 pm

whichever you want me to vote just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Hikari   Room for Greg & Hikari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg & Hikari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Greg & Hikari-
Jump to: