Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Marty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Barbie & Marty Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Only the hosts, Barbie, & Marty have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:45 am

MY BABY!!! Hiii!!! I'm so glad I can finally talk to you!! Congrats on making Merge! You're so funny! How're you? 😍💜

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:31 pm

omg hello bestie we're finally on the same tribe

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:32 pm

it's a crime we weren't on the same tribe from the start cause i know we woulda aaaaate

Room for Barbie & Marty Friends-hug

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:52 pm

It's so true it is. We would've gobbled and left no crumbs! I'm so glad you're still here because I just feel we'd get along perfectly. And you actually have a personality unlike some of these dry ass people 💀💜

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:00 pm

im only here because every tribal ive been to it's the most inactive person that got voted like there's zero game talk here it's ridiculous

well now that youve said it... wtf where did john find these people Room for Barbie & Marty 1f602
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Lmao well good thing there were inactives to go so you could stay. I was so sad to see London and Da'Vonne flop and get voted out because those were some great character choices. But so true like John babes I know this is a horror season but you didn't need to bring in actual zombies/corpses. Give me some people with life ajsjskd 💀 But yeah I've really barely talked game with anyone because I was always on the winning tribe so there was nothing to discuss so we all just always logged out. I don't even know how to talk game at this point and I have zero social skills so I'm pretty sure that's gonna get me the boot eventually lmao.

John Probst and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:42 pm

omg tell me about itshhddhd like i literally told davonne on day one that i will make sure she wins this game if i have anything to do with it and she doesn't reply to me until like a day later PLS. i was disappointed in them both.

its funny how this will be your first tribal and this is like my 463838th time lmao but im sure you will be fine <3 you're very charming and it would be so cute sitting at the end with you once we get rid of all these dry ass people

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:17 pm

Pls not that. Da'Vonne was a Da'Mess then. Eee I hope so. And so true us at the end would be the best combo 😍 Gonna go cry now because I'm first out this challenge 💀
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:23 pm

davonne for afp tho!!!
only pretty people at the final tribal council it's true

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:47 am

Hey bae 💜 How's it going?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:50 am

hey gorgeous im good thanks for asking!!! im watching rhobh because i can't sleep and it's too quiet in here lol. hby?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:53 am

Oooh I've never really watched that show. I think the only moment I know from that is when some woman took off her fake leg and slammed it on the table ... then again that might've been RHONY. I've always been more of a RHOA girl myself lol. Omgosh I thought I was the only one hearing just about crickets. I'm just assuming people are tired or busy or something. 💀

Feeling tired myself though and gonna sleep soon. Nervous about this vote tbh 😭

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:00 am

that could be rhony because no one in rhobh has a fake leg lol. ive seen the first two seasons of rhoa i love nene lol

yeah i think because it's the merge no one wants to be like the first one to say a name? idk these people are dry af and it's hard to get them to game talk lol

im super nervous lol but at the same time im just... it's whatever lmao i think you and me are kinda the same in just trying to have fun here and hope for the best  Room for Barbie & Marty 1f606

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:07 am

Yeah I think it's NY lol. Omgosh NeNe is such a trip she always makes me laugh lmao. I miss the older seasons of RHOA. It really doesn't feel the same anymore, but they still have their moments and can be entertaining. I think seasons 6, 7, 9, and 10 are the best of that show. Season 9s reunion was one of the messiest things I've ever seen on reality tv and I loved every second lmao.

Lmao so true plsss 💀 I hope I can just wake up tomorrow and see an easy name to vote out. Yeah we are definitely here for a good time. I don't know what these other people came for. It's Survivor not the damn Senior Center I'm gonna need them to get a clue. I feel like I'm gonna be constantly nervous for the rest of the time here lol. I want to know who the 2 people are that disliked my message at Tribal Council. It better be prejurors or bloggers because secret haters in the game are so not cute. Like if they have a problem they need to speak up 🤣💀
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:02 am

The reunions are the best part of the show lol. I just finished the fourth season of rhobh and i only have the reunion left to watch. im so excited lol. That's interesting that you think the latter seasons are the best ones I'm going to have to continue that once I'm done with rhobh because i liked the first two seasons.

I've only heard one name and I feel like that's the vote so I'm just about gonna go do that I think. The quietness here feels so weird so I'm definitely going to be nervous the entire time too lmao.

And don't mind the dislikes lol i can like your post if you want me to show a little support but i don't want people to overthink it and start talking that we're together or something  Room for Barbie & Marty 1f602
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:18 am

So true. Well with Atlanta I feel just about every season before season 11 is great, but those are the ones that really just went wild to me lmao. Those girls really know how to serve.

Yeah I've heard one name so far too so I'm probably just gonna do that lmao. I just hope it doesn't backfire and have me looking stupid 💀

Haha no it's fine lol. We don't need to go creating unnecessary targets on ourselves 🤣💀💜
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 am

I've been hearing my name thrown out just now which was odd because I feel like I haven't crossed anyone here but it's whatever I feel strongly that this vote will go our way  Room for Barbie & Marty 1f602

Yeah let's keep it cute in the challenge threads instead <3
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:02 am

Ew now who is throwing out your name??? I don't like that. It better go our way because I need you here because these other people bore me to tears 😭
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:29 am

Christina did apparently because she was trying to get the target off her. I don't think the votes will be there for me so I'm just trying to control myself lol

And I know these people don't have a personality 😭

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:33 am

Omgosh not her trying to throw you under the bus. So rude

So true. It's a shame I enjoy talking to Chucky more in my confessional than some of these people💀

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:39 am

I kinda had a feeling she would pull something like this in the merge and now I wish I didn't vote for Nikita on our last tribal together lol

CHUCKY FUNNIEST HOST IDC IDC

Chucky and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:44 am

Aw Nikita was so cute lol. I was surprised to see him go haha. Well good thing her plan won't work out iktr!

Omgosh he really is! Chucky >>>

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 pm

he was super nice too but we were voting for the least active every round and it was unfortunately him

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:09 pm

Yeah that makes total sense. Booting the weakest link on a tribe is always the way to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Marty   Room for Barbie & Marty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Marty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Barbie & Marty-
Jump to: