Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy F63b5eeb40d7463be7ad2fc700094619802a916e

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview?

Who was your closest ally in the game?
My closest ally was the time traveller, Marty McFly.

Where do you think you went wrong this season?
At the Slash immunity challenge. I didn't pay enough attention to the rules and tried too hard to contribute to my Tribe victory but that caused chaos and my tribe almost went to TC that round. I truly apologize for my mistake, even they saying they weren't mad at me I think they were. So I knew from that moment I had a target hat i didn't have before.

At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
I don't cheer against anyone. I want Marty to go further. Therr are players that would be interesting to see advancing, like Han Mi nyeo, Loki and Simon. Others players I am indifferent for now. My inner fan wants the game to upsidedown, want drama and all the things that makes us so interested about the game.

Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?
I really did a lot of fun. First of all I wasn't expecting that Hasbulla would be in the season, then Barbie was such a character I laughed reading her public comments so many times, and I also am a funny guy. I can't forget to say that playing as Nikita Nagornyy was so entertaining. Thank you for the opportunity.

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!

Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 pm

That GIF is doing something to me

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:21 am

That Gif is makin me feel something a lil somethin....
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:33 pm

Nikita is such a sweetie pie I love them dearly <3

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:46 pm

How did you find a gif of Nikita Nagornyy?? I searched and not a thing appeared.

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:48 pm

There’s plenty on google!!
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:49 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
There’s plenty on google!!
clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy   Exit Interview: Nikita Nagornyy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Eliminated Campers :: Interview Corner-
Jump to: