Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tree Mail Announcements

Go down 
+8
Greg Roberts
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
Chucky
Rio
Nikita Nagornyy
Barbie
John Probst
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tree Mail Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:16 pm

TREE MAIL ANNOUNCEMENT #1

They wear white makeup,
They sport a giant red nose,
Be weary of those deadly clowns,
Be sure you know how to count your toes.

For tonight's competition, each tribe will have four participating members. Please choose your four participating members in your tribe camp. If you do not pick four members by the time the challenge begins, then I will randomize the participants.

Chucky and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:51 pm

No I HATE clowns!! Gonna cry so hard 😭

Toe Beans The Spider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Barbie wrote:
No I HATE clowns!! Gonna cry so hard 😭
Tree Mail Announcements 200.gif?cid=89ab776dlwbus2kutukkgiyhkpq27q80o4qtbzqfluixscsk&rid=200

Barbie and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:08 pm

The IT remake was a comedy, prove me wrong.

Han Mi-nyeo and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:13 am

TREE MAIL ANNOUNCEMENT #2

Knowing more is always best
One of horror's oldest genre
This one will test you
You must be quick, one slip could cost ya

For tonight's competition, each tribe will have three participating members. Please choose your three participating members in your tribe camp. If you do not pick three members by the time the challenge begins, then I will randomize the participants.

Chucky, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:31 am

TREE MAIL ANNOUNCEMENT #3

Sometimes the most chilling is the unknown
Unaware, unseen, and unheard
It's best you know your faces
As it's easy to blend in with the herd

For tonight's competition, each tribe will have three participating members. Please choose your three participating members in your tribe camp. If you do not pick three members by the time the challenge begins, then I will randomize the participants.

Chucky and Han Mi-nyeo like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:29 am

NO. NO. NO Omgosh I hate this movie. They're so creepy and too realistic for me 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am

Barbie wrote:
NO. NO. NO Omgosh I hate this movie. They're so creepy and too realistic for me 😭😭

Tree Mail Announcements Tumblr_npsgj6CFrG1rp0vkjo1_500

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:34 am

Oooh is that Bluebell ice cream in that back??? 😍

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:04 am

FYI if you guys cannot see video clips please let me know in private
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:10 am

suddenly i am blind

Toe Beans The Spider likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:02 pm

Because we want to encourage an active game, and now that numbers have dwindled down considerably, we will no longer allow tribes to have players sit out in back to back competitions. This is to create a more balanced atmosphere for the cast. This means that if you sat out yesterday, you must compete tonight. Thank you.

Chucky and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:08 pm

Oh good. We couldn't decide.

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo, Kylie Bunbury, Rio, Simon, Barbie and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:24 pm

I have provided an additional video. Sorry for the quality. I just stole this from the movieclips channel so it’s technically illegal xoxo. Please let me know if you still cannot view this link or the original one. It is important that you are able to view these. You never know when they’ll come back to haunt you Smile If you still cannot see these I’ll just send to you on Twitter 🎃

Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:26 pm

I'll take over as main host when John gets his rights to the forum revoked 🥱

Han Mi-nyeo, Kylie Bunbury, Christina Aguilera, Greg Roberts and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:40 am

TREE MAIL ANNOUNCEMENT #4

So it is out with the old and in with the new,
Strangers coming together for this fight,
This is your land, your new world,
Kick out the invaders as you see them on sight.

For tonight's competition, each tribe will have six participating members. Yes, that is right. We are about to SWAP. Your new tribes will be posted momentarily. You may only chat with those who are in your new tribe. YOU MAY NOT TALK WITH OLD TRIBEMATES. YOU MAY NOT TALK WITH OLD TRIBEMATES. YOU MAY NOT TALK WITH OLD TRIBEMATES.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 am

Come on in, guys! Please welcome Midsommar, with Nikita Nagornyy being voted out at the last Tribal Council.

It is time to DROP your buffs. We are swapping tribes. These are your new tribes. I will be granting you access to your tribe camp momentarily.

MIVVEX
Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Ryan Reynolds

CHARST
Barbie
Christina Aguilera
Greg Roberts
Han Mi-nyeo
Roger
Simon

Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Rio, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:06 am

Permissions should be completely updated by now. If for whatever reason you are missing a room with someone on your new tribe, please let me know. See you tonight!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:48 pm

For those asking about the tribe names, at the start of the season I asked my cohosts to name their favorite movie and then asked for a color and each of them gave me their answer.

Chucky (Key) gave me Midsommar and green, Norma (Malcolm) gave me Exorcist and cerulean, and Hasbulla (Greg) gave me Vvitch and purple.

For the new tribes, I have taken the first two letters of each original tribe to create the tribe name Mivvex and their tribe picture is one of the earliest known horror movies in history. And then I have also taken the last two letters of each original tribe to create the tribe name Charst and their tribe picture is one of the latest horror movies in history. I thought it would be cute to emphasize the history of horror movies and appreciate how it started and how it’s turning out. Every little detail matters from start to finish and you never know when it’ll pay off in the long run Wink

Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo, Piers, Rio, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Tree Mail Announcements 200.gif?cid=89ab776dvbi7dsmegik0lhcs6tv3geack302rmj1bvmmtmjo&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:15 pm

That’s really cool. I was wondering but was too shy to ask in case it was something clever that I should be understanding.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:06 am

TREE MAIL ANNOUNCEMENT #5

Now that you have MERGED,
You'll keep refreshing the page,
You'll feel like mindless zombies,
Will you have time to even engage?

Congraulations, you have all MERGED. You may speak to anyone currently in the game. Congratulations on a job well done! In addition, jury is officially starting now!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:10 am

Whew this is so hot, but that GIF? NOT!

Just thought I'd rhyme like the mail Tree Mail Announcements 1f625
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:11 am

Come on in, guys! Please welcome Mivvex, with Ryan Reynolds being voted out at the last Tribal Council.

It is time to DROP your buffs. We are merged. This is your new tribe. I will be granting you access to your tribe camp momentarily.

???
Barbie
Christina Aguilera
Greg Roberts
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Roger
Simon

Christina Aguilera and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:29 am

Oh yay! Congrats everyone! 💜

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail Announcements   Tree Mail Announcements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree Mail Announcements
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Public Areas :: Tree Mail-
Jump to: