Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio

Go down 
+3
Han Mi-nyeo
Rio
Hasbulla
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:10 am

hey babes! i missed you both <3 ryan got voted out (idk if that was posted yet) it was unanimous besides him of course. he didn't show up to the immunity so it made it pretty easy!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:28 am

Had a feeling he was going lmao. Sad but it is what it is. Should we try and sway another person or 2 to our side? Or do we think they'll just be fishing for info and trying to play us? Then again we could just give them false info just in case. Idk 💀
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:29 am

not sure, how did it go with everyone on y'all's tribe? i was nervous for if y'all lost because they quite literally said fuck han and put y'all with christina and greg😭

Han Mi-nyeo and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:31 am

Right I was like lordt we with the Han Haters omgosh. Simon was the most open and friendliest in my opinion, but I almost feel like he was just trying to fish for info and is close with Crustina since they were on the same tribe. I'm almost positive they linked up with Greg, but you never know
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:37 am

Yeah and with no one using an idol last night, I fear all 3 were on your tribe, so it’s almost good we lost. I was so nervous I would be voted out. We did try to make them flush idols by being vague, and then John made it sound like we wouldn’t merge this round lol. This feels like home

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:38 am

that's interesting, i found out that the idol hasn't been used for the one tribe so either loki or greg has it. loki was one of the names for the vote last night and i think he would've used it. i dont think he's the one who has it.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:38 am

if they linked up they would probably pull in loki because loki and greg are close, so that's a group to be weary of

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:41 am

Yeah I'm feeling either Simon or Crustina might have the idol for the green tribe and I think it is between Loki and Greg for the purple. Greg surprised me last night with how well he did

When Roger really is the one who has it for our tribe 💀

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:42 am

Greg told me his tribe's idol was used so if he's telling me the truth, then there's only two of them left. I'm sad Ryan went because I think he would've been more loyal than someone like Roger, who scares me honestly, I think he would flip if given the opportunity.

Greg seems on board to join up with us but it is so hard to trust people at this point.

Rio and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:47 am

kylie said it wasn't used and she was on the tribe with greg so that is definitely interesting.

Han Mi-nyeo, Rio and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:49 am

Oop I feel like Greg's the liar, but you never know
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:49 am

I feel like, why would Greg lie because he was the odd one out on our tribe and he told me AFTER the comp so he was safe, he coulda acted like he had one, or not mentioned it at all? Kylie maybe did so in that she was kinda pretending she might have it so you guys didn't vote her out? Maybe he really is interested in forming up with us.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

I just asked everybody straight up in a nice friendly way in welcome Smile lmao

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:54 am

Oop true true
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:47 am

Maybe they told us it wasn’t used because they wanted us worried. Yeah I hated going for Ryan, but with so much uncertainty with idols and merge it felt safe. Roger sketches me out too
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:18 pm

Good luck guys 💜 One of y'all please win because I'm so mad at myself for being first out 😭💀
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:21 pm

Nooo not first out Sad

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:54 pm

Well I’m out now too :’)
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:15 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Nooo not first out Sad

So embarassing I'm about to put a bag over my head 💀
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 5:04 pm

This was an obvious alliance but it was my fav and I rooted for y’all the most 💕💕

Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Rio
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Group Rooms :: Three Queens and their Dog-
Jump to: