Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!

Go down 
+3
Piers
John Probst
Toe Beans The Spider
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Empty
PostSubject: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:00 pm

I'm back and I'm more magical than ever, bitches!
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Omg, how do I get rid of that thingy on the left side that shows each and every post? So cluttered. Vom.

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:02 pm

Toe Beans The Spider wrote:
Omg, how do I get rid of that thingy on the left side that shows each and every post?   So cluttered.   Vom.

Poke out your left eye.

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:08 pm

Australian Survivor Jeff is everything you pretend to be, loser.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:40 pm

I've looked over the list.

Ryan Reynolds better be shirtless in his avvy every day.

Peppermint Patty will be a sneaky bitch who cannot be trusted.

And, fresh off the heels of my Squid Game watch, Han Mi-nyeo is gonna serve chaos and fire. I stan just based on the character choice.

Han Mi-nyeo, Piers and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 10:41 pm

Han Mi-nyeo will serve everything and everyone on a platter. I am VERY excited to watch her.

Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo, Barbie and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:13 am

Piers and I are BFFs now. That's just the way it is. We have epic taste, and I don't make the rules.
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:34 am

I'm sad there isn't more to see here. No one is active in the open forums. MAKE THEN DO SOMETHING BEFORE I DIE OF BOREDOM.
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:18 pm

I absolutely love this reward challenge! I am so sad that I can't watch it unfold. Sad
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:40 pm

Ooh, an immunity idol so early ?! CRAZY! Anyway it always starts slow but it’ll pick up. When Roger gets his idol and then blindsides everyone at the Final 18 omg iconic

Toe Beans The Spider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Roger is a LOSER. FRFR

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:06 pm

The way I haven't even see Janis post. Bye, Felicia.

That's an easy out, for sure.

Not sure what the other tribe is going to do, tho. I'm just thankful Exorcist is safe because most of my favs are on that tribe and it's clear that they are serving.
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Okay, looked it over. Suspect London will be gone. Sounds like she's been awol a bit so her connections aren't as strong as others.
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:11 pm

Oh, snap. Lol. I just went to look and I was spot on. Yeah, bye, girl.
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:26 pm

A challenge devoted to toes?? Was that for me??

I feel so recognized. 😆

My team needs to run Han and Rio for sure. They seem smart and active. I'm still on the fence about Barbie. She gives me Addison Rae vibes and I'm not sure she can be trusted.

Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:33 pm

I’m a Rio fan girl

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:36 pm

Same, girl. He and Han are my favs right now. I think they have great potential but I'm afraid we'll get a shitty tribe swap and they get hosed.

I cannot believe someone on Witch JUST NOW finished that reward challenge. Omfg. 😆

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:16 pm

These challenges from last night are fun. I can't believe people had trouble with that second one in Musty Basement. You can tell it's a cipher and the word with the two double AAs in it obviously is replaced by a common letter that shows up frequently in words, like T, S, N probably. I'm gonna work on it and see what I get based on the above...

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Not Santa's reindeer in a horror themed challenge. Lololol

John, you freak.

Missing word is Comet.

John Probst and Han Mi-nyeo like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:35 pm

London is so bitter. I love that for me. 😆

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Thanks <3 you would have ate this comp up!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:37 pm

Naw, you said there was a logic puzzle in there, too, and I suck ASS at that. I mean, I would have eventually got it but it would have taken forever so someone would have beat me. Lol

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:15 am

I am dying here. 😆

Not the Witch tribe all talking about how concerned they are about the idol when asked at tribal if they think it impacts the vote and then Peppapig Patty answering the same question with:

3.) Guess we’ll just have to see won’t we?

Sis has that idol and they know it. Omg. So much mess for them. 😆 🤣 😂

Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:17 am

lmfao yes she totally does

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:32 am

Can you imagine the level of sucking up that is going on right now behind the scenes? I am sad we cannot see it. Crying or Very sad 😆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!   My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Spidey Senses Stay Tingling!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Bloggers Cabin :: Toe Beans's Blogs-
Jump to: